High density polyethylene pond liner is the HDPE geomembrane liner which has been widely widely used across a variety of industries including waste containment, water containment, aquaculture, industrial project, energy project and mining project, etc. High density polyethylene pond liner has good anti-seepage performance and excellent durability that can maximize the protection of groundwater resources from pollution. In fact, high density polyethylene pond liner is the ideal anti-seepage materials in the field of fish pond aquaculture.
High density polyethylene pond liner has the following advantages
1. Water storage. High density polyethylene pond liner has good water storage performance because of its very low permeability coefficient. It can prevent water from infiltrating into soil in fish pond, monitor water level effectively and save the cost of water conservation. It also prevents the underground toxic substances from being filtered into fish ponds and reduces the pollution of water resources. Of course, fish will become healthy after drinking healthy water.
2. Water quality stability. The use of high density polyethylene pond liner can better maintain the balance of water quality, reduce the change of water conditions, and reduce the cost and time of water quality control.
3. Oxygen content. The use of high density polyethylene pond liner can reduce the oxygen loss caused by infiltration into soil, facilitate the monitoring of oxygen content in water, and reduce the cost of supplementing oxygen in fish ponds.
4. Reducing maintenance costs. High density polyethylene pond liner can inhibit the growth of algae in water and is easy to clean. Because the HDPE geomembrane liner itself contains anti-ultraviolet additives, it is not afraid of the sun and easy to maintain. The use of high density polyethylene pond liner can provide more convenient monitoring and safer environment. Because the cost and time of maintenance are very low, so it can be more convenient and fast fishing.
5. System stability. Compared with digging ponds directly, using high density polyethylene pond liner can make the slope more stable. It is helpful to eliminate the threat of natural conditions such as wind, rain and waves to fish ponds, maintain the stability of the system in design, and prevent the loss of farming crops due to environmental damage in fish ponds. Moreover, the use of high density polyethylene pond liner can make the pond with steeper slopes and deeper depths, which is equivalent to increasing production in disguised form. The stability of the system, of course, also reduces the maintenance of fish ponds and earthwork costs.
6. Production Improvement. Because there will be no weeds, sludge and other things that affect the fishing speed at the bottom of the pond after using high density polyethylene pond liner, it can be more efficient for fishing. Fishing time will be greatly reduced, and the vitality and freshness of fish and shrimp will be greatly enhanced.
7. Disease hazards. After using high density polyethylene pond liner, the environmental adaptability of bacteria in fish ponds will be greatly reduced, thus maintaining the healthy growth of fish and shrimp. Because of the isolation of soil and water, the chemical substances in the soil will not spread to the pond, reducing the possibility of disease transmission. It can be said that the use of high density polyethylene pond liner can reduce the cost of medicines for fish farming and the risk of large-scale fish and shrimp death due to disease.
8. Pond Cleaning. When high density polyethylene pond liner is installed, it will be easier to clean the pond. It is also easier to install clean drainage systems in ponds.
9. Improving the breeding cycle. Because of the use of high density polyethylene pond liner, it is easier to clean and catch, saves a lot of cost and time, speeds up the aquaculture of fish ponds, and increases production in disguised form.
Africa is the world’s key tilapia aquaculture region which accounts for 25% of the world’s total inland aquaculture. Our Mozambican customers have many fish ponds, they ordered BPM HDPE pond liner the aquaculture industry to solve the food security problem in Mozambique. HDPE pond liner thickness of 0.75mm is widely used by fishermen in the local area.
Specifications of High Density Polyethylene Pond Liner For Aquaculture in Mozambique
- Total HDPE Pond liner quantity – 150,000 m2
- Each roll size 7m*100m
- Black HDPE liner sheet thickness – 0.75mm
BPM is the professional geosynthetics manufacturer and wholesaler. Our main innovative, high quality geosynthetic products include geomembranes, geotextiles, geocells, geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs), drainage boards, geogrids, etc. BPM brand geosynthetic product had been certificated by the ISO9001, ISO14001,OHSAS18001 Soncap, SASO and BV certificates and passed the test of SGS and Intertek, etc. Our geosynthetic products have exported to over 36 countries.
BPM is also providing professional geomembrane design and installation service. OEM and ODM are also available. If you have any questions or inquiries, please fill and submit the following form, we will reply as soon as possible.